Hulk Hogan Claims Vince McMahon Didn’t Fire Him From WWE

By 13:12 , ,

Hulk Hogan Claims Vince McMahon Didn’t Fire Him From WWE


WWE.com

Mass Hogan has asserted that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon wasn't the particular case that let go him from WWE because of supremacist remarks. 
As per a meeting with Sports Illustrated, he says it was Triple H who let go him via telephone. 

"I never conversed with Vince. The main individual I conversed with was Triple H. I called him and let him know there was some old news turning out from when TMZ initially reported the tape and there were some racial slurs on it. Triple H said, 'alright, a debt of gratitude is in order for calling. Give me a chance to converse with Vince.' He got back to me a half hour later and he goes, 'I are very brave and it isn't great. Vince said that you have to leave.' I never got notification from Vince or conversed with Vince. Amidst the night, they simply let go me." 
The reason Hogan was let go is on the grounds that he made supremacist remarks that were uncovered by the National Enquirer on a sex tape from 2006. From that point forward, WWE has terminated Hogan and attempted to delete anything needing to do with him, in spite of the fact that they did show Sting beating him at Starrcade 1997 on Raw this week. 
Hogan utilized a commonplace WWE expression to clarify why he was let go: 

"They needed to do what was best for business. Triple H was letting me know the USA Network was responding severely, and they needed to settle on a speedy choice, and that was to persuade me to retire. They were under substantial flame and they were scrambling." 
He conceded that he said the supremacist remarks, however that is not the sort of man that he is: 
"I'm responsible for it, and I'm so sad. Be that as it may, the genuine individuals who know me, they know I'm not a supremacist."
MATT SAYLES/AP/Press Association Images
Hogan said that he would adore the opportunity to talk with Vince McMahon and sort this out on the grounds that they have known one another for more than 30 years. 

Hogan likewise made it clear that WWE is the main spot he needs to work in wrestling: 
"The main spot for me to be would be the WWE. That is the place my house is."

You Might Also Like

0 comments